lundi 13 octobre 2014

Wanting to expand to another country

Hello, I recently started a company to provide and install energy efficient equipment. I am currently an LLC and based in the USA.



I want to provide the same service in a different country. i have a friend that lives there who will run the international branch entirely and i would like to partner with him. I want to use the same name as i have here for the business.

I understand there are different regulations for businesses in USA and India, so what do i have to do to go about doing this?

My potential partner can register a business and he could use my company's name but how will i be able to merge them together? Is there a better way to "expand" internationally?



If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great. thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire