dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Graphic/Web Designer from Melbourne Australia

Hey everyone,



I am a graphic/web designer from downunder in Australia. I have spent about 10 years in the design industry, mostly working for upmarket department stores. Recently decided to go it on my own and run my own design business.



I'm mostly here to listen to what people want. What made me so good in the retail industry was understanding the frustrations from the merchandise side, I know we designers can be a bit difficult to deal with it at times. I want to know what small business owners are thinking, what their complaints are and how I can make the relationship a bit easier.



If you ever have any questions about design or your designer asks you something you don't understand, shoot me a message! I'm always happy to help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire