dimanche 2 novembre 2014

new llc - registered in illinois -

hello..

i just recently registered a new LLC in the state of illinois.i and my wife are partners in it.

i should say am very new to this LLC business thing...and i am into software development services business. and glad to come across this community



please clarify me on the below



1.i just opened a business account for my llc -partnership..i am the only employee of it now..how do i pay myself..can i just do a fund transfer from my business account to my personal checking acct after paying the estimate tax to the IRS acct- or do i need to get paid through any ACH or direct deposit of that sort.

2. is it required for me to pay the taxes monthly.or can i directly pay it during my tax filing.i just registered this LLC in oct 2014 ..

3. what is the due date for annual report filing in illinois and can i do it online..

4. also,other than annual report,what other documents were required for filing in the state of llinois -for llc partnership company.



please clarify




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire