mardi 5 mai 2015

Business directory - how to market it?

Hey, guys. Came here for some expertise. I launched recent new project of mine that I had no experience in. Online Business Directory. I know that there are many available already, but the problem with them are, that many businesses are already out of business, so it means old content. Also, many of them looks terrible from design viewpoint.

I tested facebook ads got 0 engagement (20$)
I tested google ads (~15$) - good engagement.

As always I see that Facebook never works. Google works and that would be the best solution but at this moment I'm gathering money for next project I want to launch and don't want to spend a lot of more money in google ads.

What would be your suggestions to market it? I have tried some Facebook group posting - doesn't work as well.

Take a look please and give me some feedback. http://foxme.company - it's totally free.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire