lundi 4 mai 2015

(Company War) Strong Marketing Campaign

Hello, I opperate a small juice bar in various farmers markets making fresh raw vegetable juices. I've now been in this business for over 2 years, previous to me there was another vendor who transported sugary pasteurized juice. As the popularity in my juices grew it seems that their sales declined tremendously. in recent weeks this other vendor has contacted State Environmental Health, Agriculture Commission and USDA, in a pity attempt to shut me down. Though I am in no violation with any department, it is dreadful to deal with these departments.

I seek to launch a aggressive marketing campaign to increase my sales and and leave people in discus about pastured juice vrs raw juice.

Any advice and ideas to how i can execute this campaign without directly naming them out?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire