samedi 2 mai 2015

Generating more traffic and awareness to my website

I started a research and consultancy business online Search4Factory | Search4Factory . Helping small business or ecommerce owners source for factories, and giving subscribers product ideas and FREE quotes. I also have another service which offers 3rd party factory inspections.

I have posted in various groups on facebooks, Everyone I talked to says its a great idea, but not getting the amount of traffic to my site as I like.

Can anyone suggest which groups to target on facebook. keywords.
And also which other channels i can use.. I am trying to use all the free forms of traffic generations before considering paying for advertising..

any ideas and comments on my website is welcome.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire