vendredi 21 août 2015

Business Banking Accounts

Setting up a Federal Contracting company. My entity has been registered as an LLC. I have originally done all my personal banking through BoA. I love them (convenience), but as I understand their fees are crazy. I checked out their BoA business accounts and it seems with their fundamental accounts, you need to have around 15K or 10K sitting in the account (average or daily). Or make around $250 a month in business purchases.

I simply need an account, it may take a year or so before I envision making those kind of purchases. Also, based on what I'm doing, I don't really need a whole lot of capital, just some bond insurance and spending lots of time bidding on contracts.

What do you guys use?

I think I will need at least a checking account as well as a CC. What else would I need?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire