mercredi 19 août 2015

Funding Your Business

Hello,
I know a lot of you are curious about cash advances, loans, or just acquiring working capital for you business.
I would love to help you, I work with a large number of banks , direct funders, and private investors. These are a few of the programs we offer.
We are not too credit driven, so bad credit WILL NOT bar you from our programs.

Programs we offer:
· Daily/Weekly/ Bi-weekly/ Monthly ACH Programs
· Credit Card Splits
· Credit Card Processing
· BLOC- Business Line of Credit
· Invoice Factoring on Accounts Receivables
· SBA Loans
· HELOC- Home Equity Line of Credit
· Real Estate Financing
· Franchise Financing
· Equipment Financing
· Start Ups
· Portfolio Liquidation
· Bridge/ Hard Money




If you have any interest or any questions feel free to PM me , I'd Love to help you out!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire