mardi 18 août 2015

Reliable Security system for 100+ location

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to get alot of things set up for the future for my business.
I do not have 100 location yet or even close but will have it near future.
A major issue A lot of retail stores face is security and watching over employees.
I am trying to find reliable security cameras that allows the ability to view multiple locations in one application log in.
I know Dhua and Hikvison are the top line but having hard time finding place to buy them off. I talked to their installer,
well they might as well chop off my arm with the price tag they asking with Installation.

Wanted to know what you guys use and found to work reliable and lasting a long time.
I just installed a q-see at one of my location but i know that is just.

Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire