samedi 22 août 2015

Help needed

HELLO
My name is Sofia .i am an importer from Pakistan .
I import rubber hoses stock lots from all around the world
We find stock lots online and usually TT the money in advance
There is no legal contract we just work on the basis of trust
With old companies ,and risk in term of new companies
I recently ordered a container from brewer Maine from
A company name KML traders through a Mr.lucky who
Is either the owner or a partner there , first an advance was
Set ,first he delayed the container and little over 2 months
And then we asked to have our money returned ,since then
He has been making excuses over excuses and I am truly stuck here
It's been 4 months now and I am desperate now , he hasn't stopped
Responding just keeps on making excuses ,is there anyway sitting in
Pakistan Are there any kind of services that help in these kind of situations
Cannot afford litigation
Plz respond if anyone can help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire