dimanche 16 août 2015

Need some marketing IDEAS.

Hello Everyones,
I have businesses in DC, in the bad part of the dc.

I have check cashing place with cell phone and other merchandise. I am mainly trying to market my phones. But only problem is I do not have a carrier backing me up in one of the location and the other one that I do have representation from a carrier, I am inside another store and can not really market inside the store so I have to do it outside mainly.

For both store, I am trying to promote my free smart phones

Store with no brand representation (surprisingly I am doing better here)
Currently, I have feather flags, posters, banners,

Store with representation. Been more difficult due to being inside another store, so not everyone knows we are inside.
Banners, flags, posters.

Any tips about any specific kind of banners, flags or poster I should make or other kind of marketing that can be effective for me. I would do social media, but it is just not that kind of demographic in the hood that does social media like that.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire