mercredi 26 août 2015

considering investing $80,000 in a running profitable restaurant

A friend of mine has offered me a 20% share in his restaurant (we both live outside the US where the restaurant is located) for approximately $80,000. He started the restaurant about a year ago for about $160,000. The restaurant has been considerably profitable its current monthly profits are more than $10,000. Assuming the profits continue at $10,000 a month and because of my 20% share, I would receive 20% of $120,000 (assuming this is next years profit), which is $24,000. At this profit rate, I would get back my initial investment of $80,000 in about 3 years.

He is actually using some of the money to expand the restaurant, more delivery drivers, etc., so it is possible profits will increase. He needs to sell a share because he has been investing his profits in other projects.

I will be a "silent partner" so I will not be doing any work.

How does this deal sound?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire