mardi 18 août 2015

Odd Social Marketing question

Hello All,

I have been providing consulting services to people in my area since 2004. I took a break from the field 2009 until March 2015. This was and is now again a full time job that requires my commitment 9am-9pm 365 days a year.

Back in 09 I did not use social marketing but now I think I really need to include and not overlook it. FB, Twitter, Pinterest, G+ are the platforms I have been building up.

I have several different websites that all point to me. I use them all in different ways to try to capture and funnel leads to me. 2 of them I would like to keep secret in a way that does not let my competitors know that it is me. I plan to build a comprehensive website about everything there is to do in my city. It will include photos, videos, 360 virtual tours and hopefully, well written copy. I will also plan to post the photos in the 4 SM platforms above.

In your opinion, should I post all it from my name or from the other websites I maintain that do not disclose my name but rather give out the free information in an unbiased way.

I hope I explained this in a digestible way.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide. I don't bite.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire