mardi 18 août 2015

SEO, marketing and social media for a Bookkeeping/Accounting business, is it worth it

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but have read a lot of useful information so far. I am trying to start doing bookkeeping/ freelancing on the side because I am aware it is not easy to start making decent money in this kind of business right away. I also have a degree in accounting.
I noticed a lot of people on this forum suggest also doing blogging/ social media for SEO purposes. There are companies that offer services/ packages to do it for you. Many offer blog posts, Facebook/Twitter posts, advancement in search engines, etc. Do you have personal experience purchasing this kind of service? What is your opinion, is it worth it? I would greatly appreciate your input.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire