mercredi 12 août 2015

How to protect income ?

Hello Hello,

how-to-protect-income.jpg


WHAT company form would be the best to protect any generated income from future possible claims of my ex ?

C-Corporation:
says, that it is a separate and distinct legal entity.
What means, what ever profit the C-Corporation would make, it's the profit of the company - but not mine, right ?

For instance:
Let's say the C-Corporation's annual corporate income would be $100k - I have to pay the Federal and State Income Taxes for the Corporation, right ?

And also, can I leave all profit within the company ?
Or do I have to pay profit to my shareholders ?

My goal is clear. I want to make sure that my personal income get's down to the bare minimum.


Curious if that would work or not.

LLC:
Since an LLC has a pass through taxation, I am assuming that any profit would automatically count as my personal income.
Which I want to avoid - if possible.

I am aware that this question might trigger some emotions - I just prefer to leave any emotions out.
Just looking for possible answers, what's feasible and legal practical doable.


Thx for any hints, ideas, and infos !
I really appreciate that !
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire