mercredi 12 août 2015

New member - owner of 2 small businesses

Hello! I'm from southern CA and just joined - I've been impressed with the forum topics and discussions and hope to learn (and share) useful tips to help in the management and growth of small businesses. I own two - one is a marketing firm, but the other, more established business is ball screw repair for CNC equipment. Hubby runs the day-to-day operations and I am the marketing arm of that company. I have more than a decade of marketing/sales management and consulting experience, and with the success of my other business, hubby gave the OK to "quit the day job" and focus on my true passion - helping small businesses grow. I enjoy learning from peers, networking, and improving my skills. I hope to do all that here and contribute positively as well.

It's nice to meet you all!

http://ift.tt/1N4m9Ho
CNC Ball Screw Repair & Maintenance Done On-Site


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire