vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Best Way To Find A Business Partner?

Hello fellow business people!

Before I ask what I need to ask let me give you a summary on why I'm asking this: (hehe)

Ever since Stacktron failed (R.I.P ) I have been developing a new company...secretively ;)

Basically, it's an online marketplace for businesses. The concept and everything behind it is very strong and could do quite well, but I have one issue. I need a business partner. I seriously cannot stand working alone, on top of that, being 16, it's incredibly more difficult financially and legally to start a company. That's why I'm here.

My question is: how would I go about finding a business partner here in good ol' Maine? There isn't much business "gatherings" or events here as it is quite boring. I was thinking about trying LinkedIn to go about something like this, but I have no idea who I would approach or how I would do so. Also, finding someone here that would be interested is also difficult as most people here are incredibly naive as how I am at business and are too self centered to actually listen, and most are hicks and have no idea how a business works. Ugh Maine.

As you can tell I'm stuck. What should I do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire