samedi 7 novembre 2015

When did you leave your "safe" job to puruse your own business?

So I've been working in HR for the past couple of years or so now and although it's okay I have always wanted to own my own business and had an interested of starting a doggy day care because I love dogs. Before I thought about staffing agencies but there's way too many and I work in staffing and I really don't like it that part of HR anymore.

So I am looking for opportunities right now to volunteer at animal shelters or even part time positions at doggy day cares to get a feel of what it's like to work with dogs and see if I enjoy it. From that point, I would gain as much as experience as I could handling them and then possibly start my own....so we will see how I like it if I get the chance to work with them.

But I'm curious, do you just take a leap of faith and leave your current "safe" job and take a risk to pursue your business? My father decided to quit his job when he saw his business was doing good 35 years ago. I would imagine it being hard to have a part time job and operating a business unless you have some kind of partnership.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire