mardi 24 novembre 2015

Pinball arcade truck. Is this viable? What would you change about it?

Arcade trucks have gotten popular here in the states. What most people seem to be doing is fitting cargo trailers with consoles and flat screen TVs and charging $100+ per hour to bring it to a party of some sort.

My idea is similar. What I want to do is fit an air conditioned trailer with about 15 pinball machines. My business model would only charge $30 per hour, but the machines take quarters.

The advantages would be that I stand out from the crowd by offering something different, if mom and dad are tight on cash for a birthday party it's only $30 per hour and the guests can pay to play themselves, and it attracts an older crowd so I might get things like bachelor parties.

The main downside is that kids today generally prefer shooters and might not be too interested in pinball.

Three questions: Should I go through with this? What would you change about it? Should I charge 25c or the standard 50c per play?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire