dimanche 8 novembre 2015

The free consultation as marketing

Hi there,
I'm not sure this is the right board for this post, but here goes...

I provide digital marketing training and assistance for people who don't really understand it. A big part of this is building trust with the (potential) client. So I have started with "free consultations" to a couple of potential clients as a way of hopefully talking them into hiring me. The problem, though, is me. I give too much a way. I have tried this a few times and the potential clients all left feeling as though they had their questions answered with no (immediate) need to hire me.

I am looking for advice on how to manage myself better. Strict time limits? Strict rules about what I say and don't say?

Has anyone done this successfully?

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Riley


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire