mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Coffee

I always asociated coffee with business. People often talk about business and share their ideas while having a coffee. I like drinking coffee and i consume it every day.

I created this thread to find out how you like your coffee. What brand? From which country are the coffee beens? How you want it to be made?(filter, coffe machine, boiled in a kettle...) You like a snack beside your coffee cup or not. You want to have your coffee on a terrace or inside...and so on...

I know the most users on this forum are from US and they like it "large and black" (big joker over here), but maybe we can find out more about coffee culture.


I will start first: I like the coffe made by a gas station's restaurant francize (OMV). It's made by a italian coffe machine, very aromated, served with a small cookie and a glass of water at the end.

Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire