dimanche 8 novembre 2015

The Hardest Part of Starting a Retail Business Is....

... Finding merchandise at reasonable prices.

So, I did all the wonderful paperwork, federal and Virginia and county. Wonderful. Paperwork. (So much to read in legal jargon for tax things...) I've got my FEIN, my SCC ID, certificate for resale, set up all the taxes stuff, got the email, Facebook page, working on the website... If there was a T-shirt, I'd probably have it already. I know what I'm going to do, what I need to do to get there. I'm scouting retail locations, trade shows, prospecting online sales....

I just have one major, MAJOR, problem: I cannot seem to find reputable, reliable sources from which to procure merchandise. Google and I aren't friends right now. Wholesale, distributor, licensed goods... Everything I can think of to search just returns middlemen who offer no room for profit, or wholesale sites that sell items I would only consider if I ran a dollar store. What I'm doing requires licensed products, not dollar store knockoffs.

Yes, what I'm doing requires licensed items, not knockoffs.

Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you for your time in reading this, and any response is appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire