dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Buying a Fedex route

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions for experienced business owners or anyone alike.
I am 17 years old and I have a goal of buying a fedex route when I become legal age for an SBA loan. I don't have any experience in logistics or anything, but that's what I am here for. I was hoping someone on here could help me out with a few general ideas, goals I should have in mind, and basically any advice on how to achieve my goal. I'm all about making good money, leading a great business, and making sure everyone around me is more than satisfied with there jobs. The only issue I face: I do not have a mentor. they are not easy to find, but that does not deter me. I have a dream, and dreams only come true if you chase the suckers down, so if anyone has any insights into the fedex world that would like to share would be greatly appraised.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire