mardi 5 juillet 2016

What % of your gross revenue goes to wages?

Hi Everyone,
this is my first post on this forum so I'm hoping you guys can help me with some data gathering. As our business grows, I'm constantly refining my staffing levels. Lately I'm trying to find data on what different industries pay there employees as a percentage of their overall businesses gross revenue. I'm wondering if you guys would be willing to share this value from your business? I don't need to know any specifics such as number of employees, their specific wages or your actual gross revenue, just a percentage to see where I'm stacking up. This percentage would also include the owners salary as well. This will really help be decide upon our next hire. If it helps I am in the screen printing/embroidery business.
Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire