lundi 4 juillet 2016

Conflict related to Partnership Percentage

Hi,

I would like to know what would be ideal partnership percentage division between 2 members. I had started the business alone 5 years ago, and in these 5 years I got a good list of clients and good reputation in the market. After 5 years, I decided to step back and work on my other goals. Meanwhile, a friend of mine showed interest in my business. He was trustworthy and ready to take the business forward with my minimum or almost nil involvement. In such a scenario what would be the ideal partnership percentage division? I recommended I would keep 67% as the whole business is set-up by me. His involvement has certainly been fruitful and business is now 3-fold than it was earlier. However, the friend is now demanding 50-50 or 51-49 division.

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire