samedi 16 juillet 2016

Create blog to promote business

I've been developing my web-design related project since March 2016 and despite all the troubles I got on my way the project is still alive and will be launched soon. I am currently working on the blog, posting portfolio works, informative articles and DIY tips. I do this to get the better online presence and attract more prospective clients. Social media work fine (Insta, Twitter, FB).

My question is: is it appropriate to put up the majority of portfolio works on our blog or better post 4-5 sets and reveal the remaining when the website is officially up? What you think guys? What would you do? Post everything or just half?

All your comments are highly appreciated! Here's the blog and the site (rule n1: make your website quick to load; the issue will be fixed soon)

Thank you

S


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire