jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Advice For Obtaining Funding

I am an entrepreneur who has started a number of different businesses. One thing I have found to be helpful in obtaining funding for my various businesses is to engage the services of a commercial loan broker. They are able to package business loan requests and shop them around to dozens of lenders in order to get the best available terms for the borrower. It sure beats going to your local bank, filling out all their paperwork and then being subject to the terms they choose to offer.

One broker I have been working with recently is Commonwealth Capital Solutions. Their website is commonwealthcapitalsolutions.com. They have helped me set up a line credit for one business and also with equipment financing for a laundromat I own. I like the fact it is quick and easy to apply for a loan request on their website. Good luck everyone!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire