mercredi 7 décembre 2016

Looking for someone with experience selling on eBay and amazon

Hello everyone,

I'm curious about selling on eBay. I'm capable of setting up the eBay store and listing the items. What I'm really interested in learning is what makes a eBay store successful.

What kind of profit margin do you need on products?

How many different products should you have listed?

Is it better to sell $100 products or $5 products?

Is it better to carry similar products like all pet supplies, or all car cleaning supplies?
Or better to carry random items, just a little bit of everything?

I have some products in mind. A few high priced products and even more low cost items. It won't be hard to find other products in the same field either. I actually ran across this potential opportunity by accident. Please share with me any knowledge or experience you may have with eBay and Amazon.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire