samedi 10 décembre 2016

Profit Sharing Percentage

Dear Members,

I have no past experience in the field of business and I need your advice/opinion for a new business opportunity offered to me by a friend living in Pakistan (while I live in Saudi Arabia).

My friend in Pakistan has some excellent business plans which are really workable however he has no money to invest. Therefore, he is asking me to do full investment and he will put all his efforts to set up and manage the business. In return, he will share 50% profits with me.

He will also charge a salary (X-amount) on monthly basis for a period of one year.

Could you please help me in finalising this proposition? Is it worth going or useless?

I know for many of you, this could be a silly question. However, I need your help because I have no experience and knowledge about these things. Please give me your advice to better protect my investment and make this offer more meaningful for both of us.

Thanks and regards


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire