samedi 3 décembre 2016

Hi I'm Tom

Hi I'm Tom. I few years ago I got into a hobby using tools made back in the 1950's. I soon found out that the tooling used with them was either worn out after 60 years of use or the replacement parts were junk and expensive. So I found suppliers and manufactures that were willing to make small runs of high quality tooling and sell low quantity's.

I started selling these on ebay at reasonable prices. I added items that people requested and took some out that didn't sell well. I have about 60 items but their sold in different set-ups so I may have around 100 to 120 different combinations.

Now that I moved to the state of Florida I'm thinking I should form a LLC and become a real business.

So I'm here looking for advice on forming the LLC, accounting, Inventory systems and stuff like that.

I hope I'm in the right place.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire