mardi 28 novembre 2017

[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

Hi,

Nice mod!

Questions, more of a use than issues. 1.3.1 ...

In IVA, not seeing mechjeb, latest installed, same for vessel viewer.

I finally decided on this shuttle to construct my station, and am using cxaerospace parts. I'm kinda proud of myself getting latest versions of the dependencies installed and working, I have control of the robotics arm, and no issues putting the STS together.

- But how do I go about attaching the cxaero parts to the bay? It doesn't want to align and attach.

- Do I use the cxaero grapple or the one that comes with the canadarm?

- Can I use the APAS from Cxaero as well? I note the default APAS attached to the docking parts included witht he mod, but nothing separate I can attach to modules, or I'm blind ...

That's enough to chew on for now, launching Unity this PM .... hehehe ...[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire