mercredi 29 novembre 2017

[1.3.1] FTL Drive Continued

The mod is great, but I think few things could be polished. I might implement these changes myself if you like, if you would agree to merge them.

- menu is cluttered, I would remove "activate/deactivate" and "report" menus and only leave "select next" and "jump".

- all important information should be moved to part menu (out of report window) and be displayed always (get rid of activate menu)

- its too easy to obtain these part, I would move them from Specialized Control (160 science to unlock?) to some 1000+ sc rocketry category.

- maybe ask Community TechTree to create a new category for FTL?

- spit time is too short for largest drive (8 seks), should be linearly proportional to other drives[1.3.1] FTL Drive Continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire