mardi 28 novembre 2017

[1.3.x] Kerbal Health 1.0.1 (2017-11-05) - optimization & fixes

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i5wtfel0pxx299/output_log.txt?dl=0

My observations: I did my standard lander dedocking, with no craft switching. My station crew's Details report was still visible the whole time, and the "crowded" deduction climbed all the way up to -15/day. The losses in total health were still present after I re-docked, though health loss came back down to -1.5/day at that point.

I'm not going to pretend to understand the nuts-n-bolts of modding in KSP, but my guess is still that it has something to do with all the docking I do and something, somewhere, not differentiating between the station and the lander.

Let me know if there is any other info you want. Thanks![1.3.x] Kerbal Health 1.0.1 (2017-11-05) - optimization & fixes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire