lundi 4 mai 2015

Partnership split with less than part time partners working.

Hello,

We are three partners (40, 40, 20%) buying and already profitable cafe, I would be 20% owner but I will also work full time as a manager with a little lower salary because I was allowed in the partnership; the other two partners are not willing to put too much work, they are talking about 1 or 2 half days of work per week or when needed but they still plan to receive a salary and then split the profits accordingly. I am not sure how to handle that, I believe their salary would come out of the profits month to month and then at the end of the year when the total profits are split I will end up having less because they have already used some of that profit as salaries. I hope I made my self clear enough and I hope you can give me some ideas to be fair to all.

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire