jeudi 11 juin 2015

entering payee information

i was filling out the payee information for w9 on amazon.com's createspace as i wrote my first book and they request tax info for making payments to me (Assuming my book will sell of course). i am using my LLC as the payee and i am the only owner...

i wrote sole proprietorship, wrote my LLC name and used my own SSN.... then on next page, among two more things which i understand, also there was the following: " I certify that:

-I am not subject to backup withholding because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding,

and it also says -

The FATCA code(s) entered on this form (if any) indicating that I am exempt from FATCA reporting is correct. "

do i check these or leave blank? i dont understand what these are so i dont know if i check these or not

i mean i did not enter any facta or whatever codes ... so why do i check or uncheck if there are no codes???


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire