mercredi 17 juin 2015

Hello from Singapore, the tiny red dot in Asia

Hello everyone. I am from Singapore, a country which is so small and compact that we can travel to each corners in less than an hour time. Basically, majority in my country can communicate in more than 2 languages (English, Mandarin and Korean for me)

Starting a business is never easy. You need to learn to handle everything on your own at the start. Right now, I am running a hosting company with 2 other partners with different skill sets but same mindsets. It's an uphill task for us to be different from our competitors and the small market in Singapore.
However, I believe I can learn a lot from this forum and hope I can apply them as the business progress. So once again, it's nice to be here in this forum!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire