vendredi 26 juin 2015

The power of the written word...

How important is the power of the written word? Why is it important to be able to craft your words not only coherently but in a timely manner?

I throw out these questions because I come across Jason Fladlien. Jason's main claim to fame is to be able to write 400 words in 7 minutes. Yep that is 400 words in 7 minutes including research by Jason Fladlien. I took this course because I was curious to see how that could be done? I am not at 7 minutes yet but at 15 to 20 minutes. I think practice is the key...

He has interesting techniques. His favourite formula: 1 sitting + 1 problem = 1 solution. To find out more Google Jason Fladlien or 400 words in 7 minutes.

I have nothing to do with Jason. It is just one of many shiny objects I have purchased during my Internet travels.

I think it warrants mention in this Copywriting forum...RR

PS: If you think this is impossible then think about this for a moment. If you: "Believe you can and you're halfway there", Theodore Roosevelt


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire