lundi 22 juin 2015

Question about LLC

Hello!

I started an LLC back in 2012, but thought I dissolved it a year later, but did not do it with the secretary of state. I only did this with the IRS. I did this because I was not really ready to get started, but I am now. The SOS dissolved my LLC on their end. I filed the paperwork with the same name and received a note that the name was not available and that I could either choose a new name or pay $200 for the two annual reports that I missed and a $100 renewal fee. I could also wait until 2019, when the name is available again (ha).

The issue with a new name is that I have many digital and physical assets that I have created with the old name and either way would have to spend money on changing either the assets or renewing the name.

I guess my question is if I was to put a Roman numeral I after my name: Example Company I LLC, would I need to add that to all of my assets?

What you do in this situation?

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire