vendredi 19 juin 2015

Small at home business keeps getting denied for merchants

Hello my name it Thomas and this is my first thread and just signed up today so I can get some help
I started a small online business here at home renting out vacation homes. I'm partnered with a women who is a property management company which is the one who has access to all the houses. My listings are on Booking.com, I'm licensed in the state to conduct business and I have a small business checking account opened. But I keep getting dropped from all the merchant companies because I'm a HIGH RISK business. I've been dropped from stripe.com, square, merchantmaverik and my own bank. I just applied for charge.com
Now I do understand why I'm considered high risk, my age, it's from home, and I have no credit ( which I'm currently working on ) , and the most worst is that every guest I get I have to manually type their credit card info because they are all out of state and even from different countries which is another blow. It is impossible for me to get a physical card and I cannot charge them when they arrive in town because everything has to be paid 30days prior to arrival. Even the people working at the merchant companies don't even know what I can do. I make between 10k to 35k a month in sales but it verys often due to seasons. So if anyone can point me in the right direction it would help me allot because I'm receiving bookings and I cannot make charge at all. I've applied for. Few high risk merchants and waiting to hear back from them. But if anyone can save me time it would be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire