mardi 21 juillet 2015

Expanding; Should I Borrow, Or Use Personal Cash?

I plan to expand my business. I have the personal capital to finance the growth, but I am not sure what the best options are.

The company is incorporated and has excellent credit. It has shown good profit since its inception.

Given the cost of a loan, would it be better to just pay for the expansion using my personal cash? Or, should I finance the expansion and pay interest? What are the advantages/disadvantages of each option?

It is a simple business, and I use an accountant for payroll and taxes, but I didn't want to consult him and look like a complete idiot. So, I'm reaching out in this forum (since y'all don't know me) for advice. And, anyway, he bills me for everything. I wouldn't be surprised if he billed me for ink if I borrowed his pen.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire