lundi 27 juillet 2015

Is it me or has Google Business become the devil

A client of mine asked me to change their address on listing sites so I get around to Google Business and they want to send a verification card which originally my client didn't want to have sent to the new address for some reason so the only other verification option was to send in a photo of the store front which wasn't doable either. The client eventually did agree to have the verification card sent and within a few days the client messaged me the code which upon entering on Google Business I received a message saying the code was incorrect. I contact Google Business to see what the issue is and the rep had to contact the client to verify I am administrating the account (which ended up being me having to contact the client because the secretary didn't want to answer a weird phone number). Finally after all that is done I am told by the rep that the account cannot be verified because the address is different from what is listed on the website. OMG I spent a half hour on the phone for nothing and gave them the worst feedback.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire