vendredi 24 juillet 2015

I Really need some Help

I am very open to help from anyone who is willing and has some knowledge about starting a small business. So here it is:
My friend and I have been cooking forever it seems and we really love to cook. I love to make cakes and pies and have since I was a child with my aunts. I love it and I love to cook now as adult. I have cooked cakes for friends and co-workers for wedding and birthdays and I love it. My friend and I started to cook for some other people who we really didn't know because they found out that we could cook for large groups of people and the food was good. My friend she can cook some of the best Southern foods and fried foods. We have begun to think lately that we wanted to open a small restaurant, but then we thought about "Catering On Wheels" we would provide catering services to anyone who need them for whatever event they had. I was needing help with putting together the business plan and making it look really professional, as well as seeking funding to start up. I have somewhat of a business plan written up but I could really use some help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire