lundi 27 juillet 2015

Is Google Adwords the only way to go?

I have always and still am a huge advocate for Google Adwords. I love you only pay for clicks. I love their are no contracts. I love you such control as to where ads pop up. With that said, am I being naive for not trying other advertising avenues?

Lately I been talking to sales reps for different online marketing companies and every time I am comparing them to Google, they can't convince me their system is as good.

I am a brick and mortar furniture retailer. I have 3 retail locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The name of the business is Sofa Creations. We sell custom sofas, delivered to the customer in 2 weeks at affordable prices. Also comes with a seven year warranty. My site which is currently being redone is mysofacreation.com

Any suggestions?

I have been doing postcard mailers to 500 interior designers, property management companies, stagers etc. Just sent out my 3rd round. Got 2 sales from the 1st round, none from the 2nd.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire