vendredi 17 juillet 2015

Private Security Company

So I plan on joining the Military this coming up February. A contract with the US Army lasts up to 4 years to service. So I have been thinking about what I want to do when I get out of the Military. My number one option I want to do is start a Private Security Contracting company. Not like a small one that guards power plants and such. I am talking about one that get contracted by the US Government to go over to Afghanistan and Iraq doing different security operations and transportation of goods.

The average operator in "Blackwater" (AKA Academi)" was getting paid $810 a day for their services. I would like to start something like that. Let me also note, I am not a very rich person. I am middle classed with working parents. Currently have no money saved up and want to know what is the best way of getting started today. I have researched lots of things and know the legal situation and such. I am asking more money wise.

Christopher Kyle (Aka the "American Sniper") started one right once he got out of the Navy Seals. His company (Craft International).`

Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you have the right answer for me!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire