jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hello - 2nd atempt

So I originally posted too much about my site BossCrawler.com - Online Job Career Search Website: Bosscrawler but it read like a sales pitch and that was not my intention.

I am an Industrial-Organizational Psychology practitioner and I started the aforementioned site to help small businesses and nonprofits manager the crazy world of staffing employees and advertising. I can definitely say that the technical aspect of running the site has been a challenge. I am sure some of you there have had the same madness when it relates to php, html and SEO.

Nonetheless, I hope I can add to everyone's experience by helping them through my site.....well that is if this post does not get deleted as well...lol

Sorry admin/moderator...no harm intended.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire