jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Just starting out

Hello everyone,

I work for a small family owned business, we build custom cars for customers mainly in the older models. We have a website with a online store with a large volume of products listed. The website has been neglected for many years and in my option looks outdated. I started here 2 years ago and have worked my way into taking over all our online activity including sales. The website generates a fair amount of traffic with around 2,500 - 3,000 visitors a month but by looking at the sales you wouldn't guess that. My question is what would be the best way to generate more traffic / sales to our site. I am in the process of updating products and information but its slow going with just me behind it all. We are also very active on forums by posting sales and project updates of our builds here, I feel like my wording of our ads and post is not always the most exciting. Where would be the best place to start looking into ideas to improve my posts?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place,first post.

Thank you in advance.

Website Link - Hot Rod Parts - Custom Hot Rods - Paradise Road Rod & Custom


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire