dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Hello, this is Angela

Hello, my name is Angela Marcos and I am the owner of a tiny business with a strong vocation to be an emporium. My tagline is "More Than Beautiful Fabrics", which means that I sell fabrics that are beyond beautiful but also sell more things that are not fabrics, namely my own handmade products. I mainly run my business online (see my signature), but I also participate in shows and markets where I sell bags, quilts and other handmade items. I sew. I love fabric.
I stumbled upon this forum while searching about another type of business that my husband and I are looking at. I liked the forum and thought it would be good for me to join. I sure can learn a lot and might be of some help, too.
Thank you for having me here, I look forward to meeting you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire