jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Small business tracking orders and vendor deliveries and paying paying bills.

We don't use popular shipping companies like ups or DHL etc
Shipping is by independent truck companies contracted out by our vendors.


I want to quickly match and check:

pdf BILLS + packing slips. +. purchase orders

They are in mostly PDF format. I want to see them visually one on top of each other so I know it's complete and have all 3. Then I can pay the bill.

I want to see quickly and visually what paperwork I have and what I'm missing from vendors and the warehouse.

They are not reliable and I often have chase them down for paperwork. Also, some come by fax, some mail and some email.

In the real world I would use a huge cork board and put the purchase order up, then the packing slip when it comes and then the bill to pay.

But I still have to dig through email, call people, email repeatedly etc and then print these out.
I would rather not print anything.

Right now faxes are getting emailed to be - not in PDF form. I ca see the image of the fax but I don't know what format bell canada are sending it as.

I've looked everywhere and can't figure out how to do it. I've googled for apps and programs but I can't solve this. I wasted 6 hours yesterday trying to sort everything and this happens once or twice a month and drives me crazy.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire