mardi 28 juillet 2015

The Marketer's Life - Society Status & Comparison with others

I am a Marketer: SEO, SMO & Brand builder, I am not sure what I am saying is the view of just my society and nation.

Here in India, developers & designers (Talking about IT alone) and so on get most of the respect, while Marketers and Sales people are never respected equally, in fact most in the society consider marketing & sales as an under rated profession. To me there is no comparison, each and every profession is equally important and valuable.

Personally I feel proud about my profession, just like mother feeds her baby even if the baby don't want to eat. I consider marketing just as much as a mother's job of feeding her baby. But what about the same in your society or nation?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire