jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Should I dive right into business after high school?

I am 16 years old, and I will be finishing high school next year. I have many business ideas, and I will be attending college next year. I know that this may sound like a challenging task, but I want to have a job while attending school, and potentially starting a business at the same time. I currently have an ok amount of money saved up ($2500), and I realize that using it all when I don't have much to begin with is stupid. $2500 isn't really enough in any event, but I will have enough soon.

Ok I am going on a tangent, but my main question for you guys is - how do you think I can start? I want to start small at a stall at a local organic farmers market (I want to sell bottled juices). I've already figured out what I would need: a decent enough juicer, plastic bottles which would be ordered in bulk from Alibaba and some sort of labeling to show what my product is called.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire